Shoira Rahimova Mirhabibullayevna
The head of service of the formation of the national bibliographic database
Tel: (998971) 232-83-94
Fax: (998971) 239-16-58
city of Tashkent, 100017, Navoi str., 1
The Department of national bibliography the National library of Uzbekistan named after Alisher Navoi was established on 25 may 1965. Until 1982 he served as reference and bibliographic Department of the national bibliography. Since 1982, education reference and information division, Department of national bibliography was engaged in a regional bibliographic work in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures of implementing presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 20, 2012 №PP-1729 "About measures on organization of activity of National library of Uzbekistan named after Alisher Navoi - information resource center" № 98 dated 4 April 2012 and the approved bylaws of the division was transformed into "the Service of the formation of the national bibliographic database".
The basic functions of the service:
-Participation in national bibliographic accounting of documents of national and legal Deposit of publications produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
-Preparation of thematic, reference, bibliographic indexes and other publications of current and retrospective nature. Improving the quality and efficiency of bibliographic manuals;
-Formation of a database of national documents issued on the territory of the Republic and abroad of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of the Deposit copy of documents to the National library;
-Attribution to the publications produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan, international standard book number (ISBN) and international standard number of periodical publication (ISSN) and cooperation with international organizations ISBN and ISSN;
-The operational needs of users of scientific and industrial collectives in the bibliographic information.
-Organization of seminars and conferences for professionals engaged in bibliographic work.
-Advisory assistance to users in finding relevant literature in information and bibliographic sources;
-Preparation of bibliographic indexes and lists of literature on particular subject areas;
Bibliographical Handbook compiled by the office of the National bibliography
1. “The greatness of independence - priceless!”: (1 September – Independence Day of the Republic of Uzbekistan): Bibliogr. the decree. lit.
2. Samarkand is the beauty of the earth : Bibliogr. the decree. literature. "Samarkand is 2750 years old" / national library of Uzbekistan named A. Navoi; comp.: Sh Mirhamidov, N. Ahmedshina, etc.; a response. edited by I. Z. Maminov, H. Mamaraimov. - Tashkent: Publishing house of National. Libraries of Uzbekistan. A. Navoi, 2007. - 150 S.
3. Mehsud, Shahzada: a bibliography / comp.: F. Ruziyev; resp. edited by O. A. Umarov; national library of Uzbekistan named A. Navoi. – Tashkent : Publishing house of National. libraries of Uzbekistan. A. Navoi, 2008. - 66 p.
4. Tashkent : (To the 2200 anniversary) : Bibliogr. the decree. lit. / Composition.: N. Ahmedshina, etc.; Under the editorship of I. Maminov; NAT. library of Uzbekistan named A. Navoi, DEP. NAT. bibliography. – Tashkent : Publishing house of National. libraries of Uzbekistan. A. Navoi, 2008. - 191 S.
13.The national theatre is the center of spirituality (To the 100th anniversary of the National academic drama theatre of Uzbekistan) : Bibliogr. the pointer lit.
14. Priority of alternative sources of energy: bibliography. a list of lit. / NAT. library of Uzbekistan named Alisher Navoi ; comp. M. Baltabaev. – Tashkent : NAT. library of Uzbekistan named Alisher Navoi, 2014. – 10
15. Investment climate and business environment in Uzbekistan : Bibliogr. a list of lit.
16. Zulfiya : To the 100 anniversary since the birth of the national poet of the Republic of Uzbekistan: Bibliogr. the decree. lit.
Bibliographies devoted to the years:
1. "With love and care to the older generation"
2. Small business and private entrepreneurship solid Foundation in the development of the country
3. "Youth is a decisive force of society, the hope and future of the country"
4. "Caring for the earth, with origins that go back centuries "
5. "The baton of generosity and philanthropy"
6. "Blagotvoritelnost and generosity – the national values of the Uzbek people"
7. "The priceless value of kindness and mercy"
8. "Alisher Navoi"