Hall "Alisher Navoi" is the newest hall in the library. Room has a capacity of 24 seats, of which 4 are equipped with modern computers. In the hall of the literary heritage of more than 150 books, written by the great poet Alisher Navoi.
Also, the hall is to find regional periodicals published in the Republic. In the hall "Alisher Navoi" are held various events: round tables, seminars, discussions, literary meetings, presentations and more.
- printed documents (books, magazines, Newspapers);
- electronic documents;
- book exhibition;
- use of computer (Word, Excel, electronic catalogue, Internet and other);
- use of local (national drug) database of laws of the Lex.Uz;
- consulting assistance in the search and source selection.
- printing of files;
- copying of electronic data on CD and USB media.
Monday - Friday: 9ºº - 20ºº
Saturday - Sunday: 9ºº - 17ºº
Tashkent, 100017, Navoi str., 1
The hall is located on the 2 floor