Reading room "Tafakkur" is the largest library hall and a capacity of 100 seats, 20 of which are equipped with modern computers.
Utility room fund includes 30 000 titles published in the Republic of Uzbekistan and Russia.
In the public domain, there are reference works: encyclopedias (by industry), dictionaries, reference books.
In the reading hall open exhibitions are held devoted to significant dates, and users can see the exhibitions of new acquisitions.
For users with disabilities have computers equipped with the keyboard Braille, as well as the necessary books printed in Braille.
- Use of computer (work with Word, Excel, e-catalog, internet, ZiyoNet and others.);
- Use of local (national) database Lex.Uz laws;
- Consulting assistance in searching and selecting the source.
- Printing of files (color and black and white);
- Copying of electronic data on CD and USB-drives.
Monday - Friday: 9ºº - 20ºº
Saturday - Sunday: 9ºº - 17ºº
Tashkent, 100017, Navoi str. 1
The hall is located on the 3rd floor