The national library of Uzbekistan has an extensive collection of foreign language that began to emerge since the opening of the library and provides access to it in the reading room of foreign literature "Jahon", located on the 4th floor. About 60% of the literature in English, 30% - in other European languages, 10% Eastern, African, etc.
In the hall "Jahon", designed for 50 seats, provides free access to the most valuable and popular publications: encyclopedias, dictionaries, educational materials, literature, materials on the regional geography.
On the desktop of all computers have a folder of "Foreign e-resources" where you can access the online resources and find electronic publications on all branches of knowledge.
• 375 000 publications in 75 languages.
• TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT, ACT, CUTTING EDGE, etc.;
• Foreign electronic resources: Cambridge Journals, East View, EBSCO HOST, eLibrary, DOAB (Directory of Open Access Books), Institute of Physics, iqeib.ru, J-STOR, Library Pressdisplay, OECD iLibrary, PtroQuest, Royal Society Publishing, Arxiv.org, BioMed Central, DOAJ, Science Books Online, etc.
• assist in the selection of literature;
• a photocopy;
• writing files to USB and other media;
• consultations on information search in the databases of foreign electronic resources.
The reading room is open:
Monday - Friday: 9ºº - 20ºº
Saturday - Sunday: 9ºº - 17ºº